Remember to Live Talisman by Pyrrhan847
This talisman reads 'Momento Vivere' meaning 'Remember to Live'. The skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality and reminds us to live each day to its fullest.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 16mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men
We Also Recommend