- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Unique, three panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
- Flat fold design offers convenient storage and portability, and individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- Sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve field of vision
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment
3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+, N95 has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The individually packaged flat-fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+, N95 is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to the splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
These are designed to fit snug.
Please see Public Health Agency Canada's Information for best information regarding the pandemic and best prevention protocols.
Click Here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html