Face your FearsN884
The bat represents the release of the old in order to create the new. It symbolizes the facing of fears and the need to enter the dark on the way to the light.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx.¬†20mm¬†x¬†20mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.
We Also Recommend