April 24, 2017 – THOMAS SABO and Mercedes-Benz are presenting a design cooperation for the first time: Beginning in early May 2017, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class will also be available in a special THOMAS SABO Edition. The custom THOMAS SABO version of the A-Class PEAK model will be offered for sale first in the metropolitan area of Nuremberg, the home region of the jewelry and watch company, as well as online.
"We are delighted with this cooperation between THOMAS SABO and Mercedes-Benz. With cars, of course, the main factors are functionality and safety. But just as in other areas of life, a personal look is particularly fun here, too. For the visual refinement of the A-Class, I chose iconic design elements from our Sterling Silver Collection that would highlight the model’s sporty dynamics," company founder and designer Thomas Sabo says of the collaboration. .
"Our special PEAK models appeal to customers with discerning tastes. Through this exclusive design cooperation with THOMAS SABO, we are showcasing the unique look of the A-Class," Andreas Rabitz, head of the Mercedes Benz car dealership in Nuremberg, points out.
The THOMAS SABO Edition of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class includes the following features:
• Variations are available with white and black paintwork. The THOMAS SABO Edition Glam, with white paintwork, is adorned with the filigree Arabesque motif of the ladies’ Glam & Soul Collection. The fleur- de-lis motif of the men’s Rebel at heart Collection was chosen for the black model, the THOMAS SABO Edition Rebel. Both patterns are firmly anchored as iconic designs in the distinctive handwriting of THOMAS SABO and have shaped the Sterling Silver jewelry collection for many years.
• Iconic design elements or the THOMAS SABO logo are found prominently displayed over the exterior of this special model, such as the mirror mount, roof spoiler crosspieces, hubcaps and fender plaques.
• In the interior, the floor mats are customized, and the COMAND controller, the door sills and the storage shelves are presented in the THOMAS SABO look.
• The THOMAS SABO Edition logo appears on the floor mats, on the plaque and on the doorsill.
• Presented for the first time in January 2017, the special PEAK models of selected Mercedes-Benz vehicle types stand for exclusive sportiness. Beginning May, 2017, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class in the THOMAS SABO Edition will be on display in all Mercedes-Benz dealerships throughout Nuremberg, Fürth and Erlangen; it will be available for sale there and online, starting at EUR 29,480.
About THOMAS SABO
THOMAS SABO is one of the globally-leading jewelry, watches and beauty companies, designing, selling and distributing lifestyle products for women and men. The company, established in 1984 by Thomas Sabo in Lauf an der Pegnitz, southern Germany, operates around 300 of its own shops across all five continents with a total of around 1,860 employees. At its headquarters, THOMAS SABO employs a staff of around 490. THOMAS SABO also collaborates globally with approximately 2,800 trade partners as well as leading airlines and cruise operators.